JOURNAL YOUR LEGACY (Weekend Retreat coming fall 2017)
Learn how YOU can use Journal Writing Tools to Share Your Legacy
Journal writing can transform the way you see your life, and your legacy.
I want to show you how to use journal-writing tools to communicate, with clarity and affection, your personal knowledge and life experiences that you’d love to share with your children.
I will show you how to:
- use journal techniques in order to map our your path to well-informed, thoughtful pieces of writing;
- how to educate and guide through your writing, without sounding preachy or overbearing;
- mine your journal writing for solid legacy pieces that will give your children solutions to future problems, console them, or entertain them;
- plan your writing so that it fits into your busy life with just a few hours per week;
- and complete sharable legacy pieces that live on and give a real sense of belonging to your descendants.
By going through the lessons with me, you will capture a variety of treasured writing pieces for your family. With the tools and ideas I teach, you’ll have a method to build on those pieces as you wish.
Create a meaningful record of who you are – your values, wisdom and history – enriched with personal thoughts, reflections and feelings as a precious gift for your loved ones.
Create a legacy beyond your worldly possessions. Let me help you put your knowledge and wisdom on paper for the next generation.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll discover:
- the many aspects of your life that make you who you are today;
- the values that guide your decision making;
- a new perspective on the lessons you’ve learned along life’s journey;
- a deeper understanding of the people who’ve influenced you;
- the value of your own life and your influence on others;
- the significance of your own legacy.
I’ve created the Journal Your Legacy Workshop to help others achieve what I’ve done with legacy writing – connect family.
Contact Kathi for more information – Questions? Please send me a message here.
JOURNAL to the SELF®
Journal to the Self® is a 12 hour workshop where students learn to recognize and connect with authentic self, improve health by releasing stress, tension and frustration, develop intuition, track life patterns and much more.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn tools that will help discover or further a journal writing practice within a supportive group environment.
Gather a group of 5 to 10 friends or associates to meet in your home or office space and Certified Journal Writing Instructor, Kathi Gowsell, will bring this workshop to you.
Journal to the Self® may also be conducted on-line, in a closed environment.
For more information on this workshop, please send me a message here.
Customize A Workshop
Kathi will work with your group or organization to customize a workshop that will meet your unique needs.
*In Person Workshops are held in Calgary. Ab. and surrounding area. Kathi will consider travelling to meet your needs.
For more information and prices, please contact Legacy Facilitator and Certified Journal Writing Instructor, Kathi Ostrom Gowsell – here.